- Event Sponsors
- Event Info
Saturday, October 6 10am-6pm
Sunday, October 7 12pm-6pm
Suggestions for a great Green Homes Tour experience:
● Look through your tour booklet and discover which homes have features that interest you, and then plan your self-guided tour accordingly.
● Expect to make it to six to eight homes in one Tour day.
● Please closely supervise small children.
● Please walk carefully inside and outside homes, stay on paths, and follow directions if homeowners have areas closed off.
● Wear shoes that can be slipped off easily at the door. Most homes will require this courtesy to protect their indoor environmental quality.
● Pets are not allowed on the tour, except for service animals.
● Please do not smoke or bring food and drink while touring a project.
● Do not expect to use the restroom in the homes. Plan to use public restrooms at area businesses.
● Expect to wait at some of the smaller homes. Please be patient – you will get your opportunity to go inside too!
● Please remember to park cars and bikes considerately. Do not block driveways or park in spots marked with no parking/ADA accessible signs.
● We encourage you to carpool, bike, take mass transit, or use car-sharing options when available.
● You may use a camera for outdoor photos and respect the no indoor photos rule.
● Bring a notebook to take notes and a folder or cloth bag to gather extra educational materials.
● Enjoy the day!